Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to school, back to school.........

Did you say that like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison???? I love that movie!!!

We went "back to school,back to school on wednesday and everyone had a GREAT day!!!

Amelia got the same kindergarten teacher Tyler and Liv had last year and Tyler and Livie got a teacher who taught kindy last year and who moved up to teach 1st this year. They are all very happy!

Big Kindergartner with her new bac-pac.


Does she look like a first grader!!!??


OMG! Another first grader!!!


Heading into kindy class.



Lined up for class.


End of the day.



It's so strange for me taking pictures of my kids in front of the same school sign my mom took pictures of me in front of. Amelia is even in the same kindergarten classroom I was in 20+yrs ago!!! Don't even get me started on my 5th grade teacher now being the receptionist in the office and RECOGNIZING me when I came to turn in paperwork for the kids......CRAZY!!!!!!

No comments: