Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2P's POTD *Pampay*

This is my sister, affectionatly known as "Pampay." My kids love her too death!! She choose long ago never to have kids and has always been the "fun auntie." She'll show-up at our house just to come play with the kids. She said if she goes over a week not seeing them she has withdrawls! She'll take my kids, plus my two nephews and my neice for an entire weekend at her house. She and her DH move all the furniture out of their living room and set up a huge 3 room tent and they have a "Camp IN" (her yards not big enough for the tent!! LOL!!) My kids come home asking when they get to go to Pampay & uncle Dan's again!!!



7 comments:

Jan said...

Love the journaling with these photos! It makes them really something special. Great job!

Michelle said...

what great photos of a fun aunt! she can borrow my kids anytime she wants!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh my gosh.. Your kids are the CUTEST!!!!

jordan.krogman said...

Oh, my goodness! I want her for an aunt! lol What great memories your children will have when they are older. :) Great photos

Carolyn said...

love the journaling with these. I am sure that you kids will treasure having such great aunt!

Cindi Koceich said...

Fun for your kids to get to have such a great aunt! Very sweet shots!

Trisha said...

What sweet pictures and sweet story! I'm like this with my nieces and nephews. I want to have kids, but haven't yet, and am so SUPER close to my nieces and nephews that I just get sick from missing them if I go too long! More than a couple of days and I'm nuts!