Monday, March 10, 2008

Organization: Ribbon

Isn't ribbon sooo pretty!!! It looks so nice all crammed in a jar, huh?? Well I think so, but alas it just isn't functional for me. As I've said previously, I attend many crops a month and need my supplies portable. Here's my solution for all my ribbon.

The first thing I did was sort my ribbon by color.
red,pink,orange,yellow,green, blue, purple, brown, gold, black, white, silver, multi

I cut foam core into 4x6 pieces
Foam core is available at any craft or office supply store. I happened to purchase mine at a local drug store.


I wrap each ribbon around the foam core, securing with tape.

Then I put each foam core piece into a Cropper Hopper Photo case.

For my smaller ribbon I roll it and place it in a small Cropper Hopper embellishment box with a small amount sticking out. The piece hanging out makes it easy to draw only what I need out.

Then I place all the small embellishment boxes in a Cropper Hopper Embellishment Case

Now this is much more transportable then jars of ribbon dontcha think??

2 comments:

Glee-scrap said...

Perfect for the Scrapper "on the GO"!

Anonymous said...

love this! Better than knots and clothes pins!